Sitting on the sofa, binging a new show and falling down the internet rabbit hole is the perfect lazy Sunday before a busy week. I thought I would start sharing some of the travel articles, products, and blogs that catch my eye during the week. These are a few of the items I added to my pick me up wishlist this week.
10 things to get you through the week
- The hubby and I are trying to be better about meal planning this year, and we decided to follow this challenge.
- Random internet clicking just isn’t the same without binge watching something in the background. This week I started watching the new Hawaii Five-0 remake. I wasn’t sure when I watched the NCIS: Los Angeles crossover, but so far so good.
- Most of our coffee mugs didn’t survive the trip to from Germany. Luckily we had some in storage that came with our china set, but this one is just too fun to pass up!
- I know this probably doesn’t need to be said, but California weather is NOTHING like the weather in central Germany. That said, my wardrobe needs to adapt. These moccasins are definitely on the list.
- Exploring our new backyard is going to be our priority for the next little while. Hoping to make it to at least a few of these.
- This necklace– that is all…
- I’ve posted a couple of my bullet journaling spreads so far this year to Instagram. (You can follow me @gingernomaddreams) Hoping to try this watercolor background on my spread this week.
- One of my goals for the year is to make it to one new place outside of the state. I’m really hoping to finally make it to Salem for Samhain and a Hocus Pocus filming location tour!
- I’m redoing the way I think about my TBR list this year. Hopefully pre-picking a few of the books I want to read this year will keep me from falling into a reading slump.
- Something many people don’t think about with international moves is that you have to change literally every part of your life when you change your country. Having to find new favorite products all over again is a struggle. That said I have not been loving the dryer sheets we chose. I’m thinking I’ll try making these when we finally use them up.
What have you been looking at this week?
Love & Light